Your Personal Style – Should You Stop and Think Twice? There are some decisions you make about your appearance that can have big consequences.
We’ve all had a friend who decided last minute to go to a new hairstylist and demand the stranger cut her long tresses. The result? The friend walked out of the salon an hour later wondering where she could go and hide for nine months until it grew back. Please don’t make any hasty decisions that could leave you in a panic!
Tips on finding a great hairstylist
1. Find someone you admire and ask them where they get their hair done?
2. If you see a haircut on someone that you love ask if you could take a picture or ask them where they got their haircut.
3. Find pictures of styles you like and bring them with you.
4. Research the salon you’re going to.
5. Ask the person at the front desk if they have someone that specializes in your type of hair.
6. Find out how long this stylist has been in business.
7. Ask lots of questions.
8. Create a relationship with your hairstylist.
9. Price is a factor, the higher the more education they have along with years in the business.
10. Hair is a factor, it is the first thing people notice, make sure you look great all the time.