In the blink of an eye, people will decide who you are based on your clothing.
It’s time to powerfully update your Executive Brand Image and step into the career you’ve been dreaming of.
What is this Program All About?
The ‘7 Tips to Dress for Leadership Success for Professional Women’ is a do-it-yourself program designed specifically for women in the corporate work space who are ready to upgrade their Executive Brand Image and finally move ahead in their career.
In the program, you’ll learn how and why clothing is so important in a professional environment: not only because it affects the way you feel about yourself, but also because it affects that way other perceive you!
Straightforward Information to Communicate Executive Brand Presence
In my work with businesswomen, we always strive to communicate Executive Brand Presence through their actions, language and clothing.
My goal with this program is to teach you the 7 crucial tips for dressing yourself so that you will be perceived as “Executive Material” – without dumbing anything down or making it overly complicated.
The good news is, once you understand the rules that will profoundly affect your experience in the workplace, you never have to learn them again!
- Interviewing for a new position…
- Wish to be viewed as “more professional” in your current job…
- Want to move up the corporate ladder…
- Feel you’ve been passed up for positions, promotions or other opportunities…
- Or you just want to feel more confident inside and out…
This program will help you understand the next steps to get what you want in all of those areas so you can position yourself as Powerful, Authoritative and Executive Material.
Ready to get started?
Dawn will bring your look from good to great. She does so much more than wardrobe presentation- and really looks at who you want to be known for – and then reflects that in her style coaching. Working with Dawn was nothing short of invaluable for me and has been an investment that has paid dividends over and over.
~ Kelsie Schmit, MBA Student at IESE
Dawn has a real gift for helping people look and feel their best. I love her down-to-earth approach and her ability to help people develop their own sense of style. Her thoughtful counsel helped me take a new approach to how I put myself together each day. Her expertise could help anyone make the most of what they have, have more fun with fashion and feel more confident in their appearance.
~ Kari Bjorhus, VP Global Communications
I love what Dawn does. Congruence is everything with how people respond to us in the matter of trust and that includes how we dress. If you want to create impact in your world, your own unique look matters and Dawn does a great job at helping people find that. Thank you.
~ Gayle Cartier, Entrepreneur
The 7 Tips to Dress for Leadership Success for Professional Women is broken down into do-it-yourself sections.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll get…
Rule #1: Start with the Basics
- Understand and master the most basic layer of your image: bras and shapeware!
- How to choose a bra that fits and flatters.
- The truth about shapewear and how you can use it to your advantage in a professional setting.
- My secret ingredient for flawless gams: nylons! How to choose them and what to think about them as a 21st century professional woman.
Rule #2: Understand the New Rules for Office Clothing
- Why your clothing choices absolutely have consequences in the workspace – for better or for worse!
- How to develop your personal sense of style in a way that is appropriate for the office.
- The difference between business formal, business appropriate, business casual and casual. No, they’re not all the same – and yes, you must how to dress for each one of them!
- How to choose and wear jackets, blouses, sweaters & tops.
- How to choose colors that flatter and send the right message.
Rule #3: Skirts, Dresses and Pants, Oh My!
- The mistake most women make when it comes to skirts.
- All about patterns: which ones make you look bigger, and which ones make you look smaller.
- How to purchase dresses that flatter your specific body type.
- My secret tip for pants that fit perfectly.
- Absolute rules for jeans (hint: if you’re working toward an Executive position, you definitely want to read this one).
- Where to shop.
Rule #4: Accessories are Everything
- When it comes to jewelry, size is important: how to choose the right sized accessories for your body.
- Choosing jewelry to compliment your skin tone.
- Dos and Don’ts for a timeless piece that can make or break your outfit: the belt.
- What to do if you have a metal allergy or your ears aren’t pierced.
- Using scarves harmoniously with your clothing ensemble.
Rule #5: These Shoes were made for Walking
- Shoes are a fun way to express your personality at work – make sure they’re communicating a message that’s authentic to you!
- Learn and understand your company’s dress code.
- Choose shoes that work well for the day’s activities.
- What to know when purchasing boots (and where to purchase them).
- Hard truths about expensive handbags.
- How to choose a handbag for your body type.
- Different types of purses and when they are appropriate.
- My favorite places to purchase purses.
Rule #6: Wake Up Your Makeup
- Why a healthy skincare regimen is always the first step to beautiful makeup.
- How to choose the right foundation and concealer for your skin.
- Different eye shapes and how to properly use makeup for yours.
- Brows, blush, lipstick and mascara: the right usage can do you some big favors!
- How to choose a modern hairstyle and color that compliments your face shape and your personality.
Rule #7: How to Handle Tattoos and Piercings
- Why you must be completely aware of how excessive piercings can affect your Executive Image.
- How to decide whether your tattoo should be hidden in the workplace, and when to disclose that you have tattoos that may become visible at work.
Working with Dawn was absolutely exhilarating. She had the ability to connect with me on a personal and professional level. Once you work with her, you will have the tools and guidance to make the right choices for your style consistently. What I learned from Dawn will last the test of time. I’ve received several compliments since consulting with Dawn, from my color choices to style of dress.
~ Dara Beevas, Author & Speaker
In a short period of time Dawn helped change my clothing selection and ideas into those that work, are flattering and the right colors. As an added bonus, Dawn’s energy helps me stand taller and smile.
~ Beverly Nowakowski, Photographer
I so appreciate Dawn’s energy and intention. Her focus is on helping people tap into their own power, and she facilitates that process through a caring, non-judgmental approach. She creates a safe space and is obviously willing to learn from and grow with her clients. Treat yourself to some time spent with her!
~ Kathleen Watson, Entrepreneur
The 7 Tips to Dress for Leadership Success for Professional Women is a 47-page, go-at-your-own-pace PDF with questions and exercises to help you get started on your Executive Brand Presence journey.I’ve distilled everything down into sections that you can digest and implement in your own time!
The tips that I share in this program are time-tested and proven to work. I have coached many women through this process, and they have seen fantastic results.
You will see the same results if you implement the 7 Tips for yourself!
for 30 Days 100% Risk Free
My promise to you: I am here to help you cultivate and craft your Executive Brand Presence so you can take your career to the next level. I know that if you put this information into practice, it will work for the simple reason that when you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, you’re more confident – and when you’re more confident, you perform at a much higher level. Implementing the 7 Tips to Dress for Leadership Success will help you build the foundation for the next stage in your career.If you purchase and implement the program and decide it isn’t right for you, I’ll return every penny of your purchase within 30 days.
Professional Women in a Nutshell:
- The important basics of your look – bras, nylons and shapewear.
- How to understand what is appropriate in a 21st century office space.
- Rules for skirts, dresses and pants.
- How to accessorize for style, gravitas and leadership.
- Shoes make all the difference! Why and how to choose the right shoes for your style and your day.
- You can only make a first impression once – so use makeup to your advantage!
- What to do with tattoos and piercings in the workplace.
So, what are you waiting for? Are you ready to update your Executive Brand Image and put yourself on the path toward increased salary, confidence and a powerful personal brand?
I highly recommend Dawn Stebbing and truly appreciate how she has combined so many of her
strengths and years of experience. She brings SO MUCH valuable and experience to her clients. She totally knows about our exterior image and I so trust her assessment of my total style and complimentary clothing attire. Her added value with her her personal insights and dedicated passion to help us appreciate our inner beauty makes her a highly sought after service provider and a good value investment of time and money. Dawn gives you 100% highly dedicated service that will help you understand yourself and your best image for business and personal brand development.
~ Wendy Blomseth, Sales MSBJ
Dawn helped me understand there were some missing components when it came to my executive presence. I already had inner confidence in my knowledge and abilities however when I sat down with Dawn I knew she had much more insight into how to take my authentic personal brand to a higher standard and transform into a confident, credible and capable version of my best self. I would recommend working with Dawn; she can assist you in taking your brand to a higher level.
~ Lori Lance, Managing Partner of AEEB, Inc
When I first met Dawn I was lacking my sparkle. I felt I had some confidence, however, it wasn’t enough. I wanted my “IT” back what ever that “IT” was. Dawn helped me find it, by defining my personal brand, and gave me permission to be who I am and how I want to be perceived. I feel more confident with my appearance on the outside, which has helped me feel more solid all around. My journey was amazing, I look and feel fabulous, I got my WOW Power! back. I highly recommend working with Dawn if you are looking to get your “IT” back Thank you Dawn!”
~ Darla Preble, CEO Health Care
About Dawn Stebbing
Dawn Stebbing is a personal branding expert for women who aspire to greater leadership roles in male-dominated industries or organizations – including but not limited to real estate and construction, financial services, government, manufacturing and more.
Dawn works individually with women and in small groups to assess and identify what holds women back professionally. She helps women reset and define their unique value based upon the reputations they want to build – because investing in a personal brand that’s authentic, powerful and polished can make women unstoppable. Applying a non-judgemental approach and serving as a “second pair of eyes and ears,” Dawn guides women toward the right behavior and appearance-related actions (including communication) to achieve their professional goals.
Dawn brings a core belief to her clients: We can all aspire to be more and need to be equipped with the right tools and resources, and someone safe to talk to when we need a sounding board or supportive ear. That’s why she coaches women at critical points in their careers and engages situationally as women experience professional obstacles with their non-verbal and verbal communications and presence.
Dawn pairs her extensive experience in the beauty industry as an entrepreneur and cosmetologist with a deep understanding of human behavior gained through her own professional transitions and formal training in executive presence. Dawn is the author of numerous articles and the book “The Power is in the Pearl” which centers on building executive presence. As a certified image consultant and executive presence trainer, and past president of the Association of Image Consulting International (Chicago Midwest Chapter), Dawn never underestimates the power of presence – because when we change our looks, we change our energy which changes our outlook and situation.
Dawn is based in the Phoenix, Arizona area and available for individual and small group coaching, workshops and speaking engagements nationwide.